Interesting items on display include the Gavel,
used by our Right Worshipful Master at Lodge meetings which
is made from the timber of the old Lodge building of 1779,
the Secretary. and Treasurers chairs in the East of the
Lodge room were
purchased in 1809 and an early Past Masters jewel
presented in 1735, housed in a wooden jewel case made
from the roof timber of the old Kilwinning Abbey of 1140.